– He is one of the senior member of Hospaccx having rich knowledge & 20 year experience national & international in procurement.
– He is Masters of Business Administration from Allahabad University.
– He had worked with very famous organizations like Infocom network ltd, Kesri transcontinental & Hammer Publications.
– Worked with different hospitals as Manager Material’s. Taking care of project right from the initiation stage till the hospital becomes operational & also meeting with Contractors during Project & having sharp eye on operational Supplies, procurement & supply chain management.
His job responsibilities as:
1. Sourcing/Procurement of raw materials like fabric, yarn, packaging materials etc. needed for manufacturing of finished products for in house production.
2. New product development bed linens, bath linens, table linens & kitchen accessories etc… in close co-ordination with design team.
3. Interaction with the major buyers to understand their needs & identify the products for further developments.
4. After products identification, source the products from the most reliable manufacturers around the globe & organize samples & with most competitive costing for buyers approval.
5. Travelling to various factories in India, China, Pakistan, and Bangladesh for capability check & final negotiations across the table.
6. Visiting textile related trade fairs to source & develop new products/ packaging concepts etc…
7. Sales and Marketing (Export) of finish products to institutional / commercial Clients like Hospitals worldwide.
8. Soliciting Business Enquiries by participating in international and domestic trade fairs.
9. Overseas and domestic traveling to generate business.