One of the most crucial and a mandatory approach which should be adopted by hospitals is to apply for NABH and various other hospital accreditation. It requires a fundamental change in the complete hospital management, right from staff attitude to a genuine improvement of quality patient care and safety.
At Hospaccx Healthcare and Consultancy, we ensure that our consultants play an integral role in obtaining various accreditations and licenses. They act as agents of change and assist hospitals in a smooth accreditation process. These accreditations are actually beneficial for the patients as they are the ones who get the maximum benefit out of it.
Once we are satisfied that a basic level of understanding is gained across departments and staff for NABH accreditation, we begin the system development process. We involve the key hospital staff and carry on the implementation process. Based on how the implementation is progressing, which we monitor periodically through a series of mock audits and internal audits, we prepare the Hospital for the Assessment.
How we work:
We follow a professional approach to obtaining NABH and NABL accreditation.
- begin with gap assessment and analysis based on JCI, NABH and NABL, assess current infrastructure, human resource, equipment, documentation and staff orientation with respect to Accreditation norms and help to fill those gaps.
- assist in developing and reviewing the hospital plan for Accreditation at various stages of the project
- assist the organization and teams by guiding them in the development of Quality Assurance Programme
- assist in the development of Documents in collaboration with hospital staff (SOPs, Manuals, Policies, instructions for the hospital, departments and infection control
- assist in the development of Record Keeping Programme
- organize Training programmes of pre-identified staff throughout the accreditation preparation process.
- develop performance indicators, data collection & its analysis
- monitor accreditation programme activities, documentation, the effectiveness of training programmes and organize refresher training programmes as per need identified