Medical Equipment Planning :
Medical equipment planning plays a vital role and its equally important in hospital management and planning. A hospital cannot run without the required as well as basic equipment. Although the range and diversity of equipment required are enormous and it can be a simple hospital bed to the complex MRI machine, but finally, every equipment has its own importance. This equipment usually holds up to 50 to 60% of the total cost of the hospital project.
Equipment planning involves Equipment list for different departments, selecting the right vendors, both domestic and international and in addition to this sourcing from vendors and furniture suppliers.
Why Hospaccx Healthcare Consultancy:
- Hospaccx has sound knowledge of equipment required in all types of healthcare facilities, from a small clinic to complicated multi and super specialty hospitals.
- We plan to keep the future equipment requirement in mind moreover.
- We have the technical expertise to understand the equipment required in critical care units as well as in OTs.
- In addition to this Hospaccx team knows a lot of cost-effective options to source equipment.
- Hi-tech equipment encompasses specific civil design and power supply criteria
- Healthcare consultancy possesses a tight-grip on all details required and execute equipment planning in a planned manner.
- Hospaccx takes care of the budgetary requirement for equipment and gives a detailed budget to the client beforehand.
- We have tie-ups with well-known vendors who supply the best quality equipment that matches the international standards at negotiable rates.
What we do:
Based on the Project requirements & client’s need, we in Consultation with our Biomedical Engineers, prepare a department-wise detailed Equipment list. We prepare this list after Load calculation of every Equipment (Floor- wise/Department wise). Once the list is ready, we use the same for Quote comparison from various Manufacturers & vendors.
The Scope of Services
At hospaccx, we not only do medical equipment planning but furthermore the optimized medical equipment planning to save cost and energy both.
- Medical Equipment Planning
- Proper Budgeting with Need Assessment
- Planning of Pre-installation Services
- Delivery Coordination
- Equipment Installation Supervision
- Inventory Audit
- Infrastructure Adequacy Check
- Integration of Medical equipment with IT/PACS
- Procurement Management