A crucial and a necessary approach to be adopted by hospitals is to apply for NABH and various other hospital accreditation. It requires a fundamental change in the complete hospital management, right from staff attitude to a genuine improvement of quality patient care and safety. At Hospaccx Consultancy, we ensure that our consultants play an integral role in obtaining various accreditation and licenses. They act as agents of change and assist hospitals in a smooth accreditation process. These accreditation are beneficial for the patients as they are the ones who get the maximum benefit out of it. Once we are satisfied that we have established a basic level of understanding is gained across departments and staff for NABH accreditation, we begin the system development process. We involve the critical hospital staff and carry on the implementation process.
Based on how the implementation is progressing, which we monitor periodically through a series of mock audits and internal audits, we prepare the Hospital for the Assessment.
How we work:
- We follow a professional approach to obtaining NABH and NABL accreditationby doing Gap assessment and analysis based on JCI, NABH and NABL.
- Assistance in developing and reviewing the hospital plan for Accreditation at various stages of the project.
- Assisting the organization and formulation of committees and teams guiding on the development of Quality Assurance Programme.
- Assisting in the development of Documents (SOPs, Manuals, Policies, instructions for the hospital, departments and infection control)
- Assistance in the development of Record Keeping Programme of the healthcare facility.
- Training of pre-identified Hospital staff on NABH methodology for accreditation.
- Development of performance indicators and data collection & its analysis.
- Monitoring of accreditation programme activities,documentation, effectiveness of training programmes and organizing refresher training programmes as per need identified.