Medical equipment Planning :
A critical factor in hospital planning, Medical equipment planning plays a vital role in hospital management and planning. A hospital just cannot run without the necessary equipment. Although the range and diversity of equipment required are enormous, it can be a simple hospital bed to the complex MRI machine, but every equipment has its importance. This equipment usually adds up to 50 to 60% of the total cost of the project.
Medical Equipment planning involves planning what is required over a period in different departments, selecting the right vendors, both domestic and international and sourcing from vendors and furniture suppliers.
Why hospaccx :
- We have sound knowledge of equipment required in all types of healthcare facilities, from a small clinic or nursery to complicated multi and super specialty hospitals.
- We plan to keep the future equipment requirement in mind.
- We have the technical expertise to understand the equipment required in critical care units or OTs and our team knows a lot of cost-effective options to source equipment.
- Hi-tech equipment encompasses specific civil design and power supply criteria, we at Healthcare consultancy possess a tight-grip on all details required and execute equipment planning in a planned manner.
- We take care of the budgetary requirement for equipment and give a detailed budget to the client beforehand.
- We have tie-ups with well-known vendors who supply best quality equipment that matches with the international standards at negotiated rates.
What we do:
Based on the Projects requirements & client’s needs, we in Consultation with our Biomedical Engineers, prepare a detailed Equipment list department wise & Floor wise. We prepare the detailed Equipment list after Load calculation of every Equipment (Floor- wise/Department wise). Once the list is ready, we use the same for Quote comparison from various Manufacturers & vendors.
Services We Offer under Medical equipment planning are as follows:
- Medical Equipment Planning
- Medical Equipment Budgeting with Need Assessment
- Planning of Pre-installation Services
- Delivery Coordination
- Equipment Installation Supervision
- Inventory Audit
- Infrastructure Adequacy Check
- Integration of Medical equipment with IT/PACS
- Procurement Management