At Hospaccx Healthcare Consultancy, we, not only design hospitals and medical campus to satisfy our clients, but moreover to make them sustainable in the healthcare market for a longer time too. That’s why we always keep in mind to follow all the required norms for healthcare designs importantly.
Master planning of a healthcare Campus is both a science and art too. It is a science because it is based on a systematic study of the Hospital structure, organized knowledge of all the functional relationships between various departments and adherence to fundamentals. It is an art because it requires an application of human imagination, a creative and innovative approach, with meticulous planning.
Importantly, A great structural drawing and proper healthcare consulting for the hospital is the result of a perfect blend and balance between these.
Although healthcare planning & designing of medical campus is not easy, so, it requires domain expertise knowledge, relevant experience and a tight-grip on future trends of the healthcare. But, it can be accomplished through a sound vision for a hospital and a concerted human effort led by a team of facility planners, capability experts, hospital-engineering experts, and architects.
While a healthcare campus master plan is a comprehensive document and structural drawing for a hospital gives a fair idea of what will be constructed initially as well as in the future. It is also a systematic assessment of the available space, fund requirement, its allocation and a finally future projection of how the hospital will perform.
OUR HEALTHCARE CONSULTING PROCESS FOR MASTER PLANNING
Phase I: Strategic Healthcare Planning and assessment
- Initially a match between promoter’s vision and facility blueprint.
- Secondly, Strategic Business assessment to understand current and future financial projection.
- A study of statistical trends to set-up initial hospital design.
- Initial hospital space planning and allocation.
- Energy conservation mechanism.
- Finally, Staffing requirement and assessment.
Phase II: Conceptual site planning of Healthcare facilities
- Assessment of site, its location, area, proximity with other major locations of the city, weather conditions, soil condition, transportation facility, legal norms etc.
- Assessment of patient and visitors flow on a daily basis.
- Conceptual site planning that includes healthcare architectural drawing and facility design.
Phase III: Interdepartmental planning and design of Hospital and Campus
- Hospital Department and room identifications, functionality and flow.
- Departmental boundaries, identification of major entry and exit points.
- Vertical transport and inter-departmental corridors.
- Location of critical zones in Hospital.
Phase IV: Physical set-up, evaluation, and recommendation
- The actual building of the hospital, rooms, departments.
- Evaluation of the work-in-progress.
- Assessment of the constraints.
- Recommendations to overcome constraints, modifications and revised planning.
You can check Out Medical campus designs done by Hospaccx Here: https://hhbc.in/medical-colleges/