Building a hospital is complex, and with the emerging trends in the healthcare industry there is a growing need of healthcare consultancy companies that offer turnkey architecture design. Seeking professional guidance from experts is the need of the hour, they know what needs to be done, when and most importantly, how. A turn-key hospital design involves diverse types of inter-related tasks right from the initial foundation. Once you give the onus of your hospital establishment to a healthcare consultancy company that offers turn-key hospital design, you will experience a complete peace of mind.
While most healthcare consultancy has tried to be all things to all people, we have always managed to focus on our core areas. Our prime focus is always on offering turnkey architecture design, and an end-to-end solution that takes care of each and every integral part of hospital planning. Our solutions are according to international benchmarks and contemporary design parameters. We start with making a healthcare drawing review based on major factors like number of departments, patient flow, adequateness as to the location and city and various others. We offer turnkey solutions that are optimized, viable and future –ready.
Our turnkey solutions include:
- Architecture Design: Our architecture design team includes architects, interior designers, facility experts and most importantly, doctors, whose core domain is into clinical specialization, but they give valuable inputs in hospital design and planning. Our architecture design is fully optimized and designed keeping in mind the diverse functions that a hospital plays.
- MEP Design: It refers to the Mechanical, electrical and plumbing aspects of designing a hospital. Hospaccx delivers the best MEP design facility. We take care of all the aspects of hospital lighting and plumbing requirement and use the best material and equipment to facilitate the same.
- Landscape Design; A hospital is not a stand-alone building, instead, it comprises of a number of other units like the main entrance, parking, OPD, reception, garden, canteen etc. When we plan any hospital, small or big, we focus on all these aspects and consider them as crucial for designing a hospital.
- Structure Design: Designing structure for hospital is a tedious task, but with the introduction of turnkey solutions offered by healthcare consultancy, it is no more as tedious as it used to be. We design the complete structure in tandem with facility and design experts and architects who are quite familiar with making a hospital structure.
- Interior Design: Interior plays a vital role in hospital master planning, it is something that adds an aesthetic appeal to the hospital and provide it a beautiful look. An immaculately done interior speaks volume about promoter’s vision and sense of design. We have veteran interior designers who have executed hundreds of interior projects and are quite proficient in designing the interior of a hospital.
- Way finding & Signage: A hospital should be easy to navigate, use of signs and symbols should be such that even for a first time visitor, it becomes easy to understand how to reach a particular department or to find way to lift. Hence, way-finding and signage has its own importance which cannot be denied. With years of experience in the same facility, we understand how to execute a way finding and signage facility in hospitals and offer state-of-the-art solution for the same.